Saturday, January 5, 2008

Peach And Cream

Before wrapping up the year 2007, Actress Priyanka Chopra has started Madhur Bhandarkar's Fashion.

"The end of 2007 seems to be the beginning of the year for me because I started Fashion. I will soon be working for a Karan Johar production with Abhishek Bachchan and John Abraham. Both the films will be over by July. So the first-half of 2008 is packed."

She is pinning her hopes on Fashion.

"It's actually becoming a much bigger film than what it was meant to be. Let's face it, success is important. And to me the box office is very important."

Fashion is a special challenge.

"The character requires a lot of hard work. The graph is so steep. Madhur Bhandarkar is keeping me on my toes constantly. Yes, I admit Krrish and Don - The Chase Begins Again didn't have as much space for me as Fashion.

"But one does all kinds of movies. I enjoy the experience of trying something new each time. In Fashion, I'm far more at the forefront than Krrish or Don. But the challenge remains the same."

courtesy: hindustantimes.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home