Saturday, January 5, 2008

Thinking Of You

Some more of quotable quotes from the former Miss World:

When asked what sets her apart from other actresses: "I don't come from a film background. I haven't learned anything about films or film-making. But I have a thirst to know everything about my profession. I want to learn about cinematography, about editing, about music recordings, about post-production. So when people in the know talk, I willingly listen. Also, I'm not scared of working 20 hours a day."

"I got into the movies by accident. When I got an offer, I thought let's try this too. Everything in my life has happened by trial and error. I didn't even think I would win the Miss India title so where's the question of thinking I'd come this far." (July 2007)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home