Saturday, January 5, 2008

Bend It Like Chopra

Here are some of the personal quotes by the former Miss World Priyanka Chopra

"I fail to understand why people would think I got a raw deal out of Krrish (2006), considering I was present all through the film, from the beginning till the end. And I don't know where people get off really. 'Krissh' has done a business of Rupees 150 crores. It's popular and is almost giving 'Superman' a run for its money, so what more convincing is required to get the point across? I'm very happy with the response I got fro the film. I'm happy with my role. I've learnt that you can't always please everyone in any case. And 'Krissh' is my moment of success; I will not allow anyone to take that away from me." (Stardust magazine, September 2006)

"Once I knew I wasn't going to be doing Umrao Jaan (2006), I completely disconnected from the film. And I cannot compare myself to Aishwarya Rai."

Good going Priyanka.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home