Saturday, January 5, 2008

Sultry Diva

In 2007, Priyanka was seen in only two big movies, Salaam - E - Ishq and Big Brother, both of which did reasonable well at the box office. This was Priyanka's personal choice to go slow because of her father's poor health who was diagnosed with a tumor in the Liver. It seems things are picking up for the former Miss World. Here is what she had to say about the year that has gone by and the year to be.

“Last year I had a sort of sabbatical year and this year just two releases. But 2008 will be my busiest calendar as I would be acting in six films. I have acted in about 20 films in my four-year-old cinema career so far and 2008 will be the busiest,” Priyanka said while speaking at the launch ceremony of 'Spice Local Lingo' SMS service by Spice Telecom for which she was the Brand ambassador.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home