Saturday, January 5, 2008

Cat Fight II

The cat fight seems to be continuing. In my opinion, going by all the accounts, one of them has held her nerve and kept her ego in check to emerge a humble and deserving winner. And that winner is our Bollywood Bomb Priyanka Chopra. Here is what she had to say about Kareena declaring every one other than herself and Rani Mukherjee as non-entities.

"Bebo is a more senior and hopefully more mature actress than me. I guess she’s qualified to comment on my caliber," Priyanka said and added, "When I reach her level of experience maybe I too can comment on the caliber of my contemporaries and juniors. I’d just like to let my work speak for me. And that includes Aitraaz where Kareena was also a part.”

So what’s the problem between Priyanka and Kareena anyway?

"I don’t know. From my end there’s none. I recently met her at a Diwali cards party. And she was fine with me. Only she can answer why she thinks so poorly of me. As far as I’m concerned I think she was splendid in Jab We Met. I like to give credit where it’s due. And you know what? On some level it’s flattering when colleagues give you importance."

Bravo girl. I am sure that training for Miss World contest is holding her in good stead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home